Last Chance

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Perrster

CUSTOM VALVEREPLACEMENT.COM T-SHIRT/SWEATSHIRT ORDER WNDOW CLOSING IN ONE WEEK.

Hello everyone,

If you are a regular visitor and/or a member of this incredible support group the remainder of April will be your last opportunity to order some great looking apparel!

If you'd like to order now please refer to the T-shirt ordering: "Share Hank's Dream" thread in this T-Shirts and Reunions Forum for specific ordering instructions.

All proceeds are going to Hank Eyring to help with the cost of maintaining this website and its continuation of the many benefits we derive from it.

Personal e-mails to everyone who has ordered thus far will be sent after May 1 to confirm orders, shipping address and payment due information.

Thank you for joining me in support of Hank.

DISCLAIMER: Hank Eyring is the sole proprietor of this internet support resource and I, Perry Anderson, am not a partner, co-owner or financial sponsor. I have, however volunteerily paid dues and I have solely created this fundraising effort because I love what he has done!. I am the shirt designer, but I am not in the retail t-shirt or silkscreening business so there is no interest in t-shirt sales beyond this fundraising effort specifically designed to help Hank defray costs of operating the website.

Last edited:
Back