Joe's surgery date

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Nancy:

Please give Joe our very best wishes for a speedy surgery and a quick recovery. I am sure you will be watching him like a hawk! Nothing, and I mean nothing, gets by you!

Wayne and Marybeth

Thanks again Nancy.

I'll keep you and Joe close in thought and prayer, though I'm still going to boo hoo over being the only one left with an alien. :)

Hi Nancy,

I'll be sure to keep Joe in my thoughts and prayers, which really wont be hard to do since May 3rd is a special day for me too.

Tell Joe it is a very lucky day!

Rob

Our prayers for you two will be offered many times between now and 5-3 and of course on that day. I hope they get everything fixed up good...and finally this time. Good luck you two.

Best wishes to Joe on his coming surgery.

He is fortunate, as are we, to have such a tower of strength to sustain him.

Bless you both,

'AL'

Nancy,
All the best to you and Joe...I hope that the whole thing goes perfectly and is "uneventful." You'll be in our thoughts and prayers!
--John

May is a GOOD month....hoping all goes very well for him and you don't tire yourself out watching over him!!! Like everyone here...sending prayers and positive thoughts!

Joan

Hey Nancy

Hey Nancy

wishing Joe all my very best wishes for a successful op and a speedy recovery ...you take care of your self too girl ..
love Scottie

Dear Nancy and Joe:

We know today will be busy for both of you, getting all of those small loose ends tied up, etc., for Joe's, hopefully, short hospital stay. We do all want to wish you both, the very best of luck tomorrow. We know you are in good hands.

Wayne and Marybeth

Nancy and Joe - Sorry I have missed posting to you before today but have had out of towners -

I pray that all goes well for Joe (and you, too) tomorrow. What troopers you two are. And so nice to have you on this site - you make it so pleasant for all. God bless:)

Nancy,

I hope that everything goes smoothly and successfully for Joe tomorrow and that he has a very quick recovery.

You will both be in my prayers.

Ron K

Nancy,

Best wishes for both you and Joe tomorrow. You'll both be in my thoughts and I'll look forward to hearing how it went.

Chris

Joe's Surgery

Joe's Surgery

Hi Nancy, Just read your post about Joe's surgery date. You know I will be thinking of you both. Keep you in my prayers and I will let my church know also, so we will all be praying for him.

Syl

Dear Nancy and Joe-
Hope all went well with the surgery. Please let us know.
-Mara

Joe's Surgery Date

Joe's Surgery Date

Nancy & Joe

Our best wishes to you both & may the Good Lord hold you in the palm of His hand.

Jack ( Welland )

Nancy and Joe:

I've been praying for you and we are all anxiously awaiting news.
Strength and courage to you both and hope all is going well.

Nancyand Joe,

My thoughts and love are with you both.

Hope to hear news soon

Gillian

Back