Jane E's Surgery Went Well!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all. Thanks for being on my team.

3 hours on the pump. 18 hours somewhere. Lots to process.

Then the lung collapse. all good now but nursing a fever. Going back for bloodwork in morning because fever over 101.5 all afternoon. Keep pulling for me. PLEASE.

This has been a good battle--just not over. I really have been great since the lung re-puffed :)

I am so psyched going from Severe leakage (confirmed by cath and nothing else before) to ZERO leakage on two echo's since. It's like Christmas. Sure needed you all. More later. Jane

Sorry about the fever, I know that's scarey IF you start feeling worse before the bloodwork, I would definately call who ever you are supposed to report back to with problems. Hopefully it's just normal post op things.

Great news about how good the results are.

Jane, sounds like overall things are progressing. I'm starting to think each of us in
our own way have challenges after surgery. I also could not wait to wash my hair, the
care assistant was so kind and helped me with this, sure helped me feel better.
Laura B.

Hi all-
The fever broke Thursday night but went to the hospital anyway. I was ready to run for the elevator if they came at me again. Some discomfort --more from pneumo tube. Disappointed but what they predicted a tired day. SO wanted to be a bionic wonder from day one. :)
Jane

Latest posts

Back