Inserting Photo

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tlhudson

OK! So I'm semi computer literate and can't spell too good.
How do I add a photo or an image to my profile?
So many of you have your picture or an image with your reply.
How do I do that here?:cool:

The image is called an AVATAR and is a graphic or photo that has certain restrictions. It must be no larger than 100 pixels x 100 pixels, I think. You can take a photo and manipulate it with one of the photo programs or a free one on the internet called irfanview downloadable from www.irfanview.com. Or you can just email the photo to me and I will fix it up and mail it back for you to upload to the website.

Uploading is pretty straighforward

click on user cp (top of the page)
then click on edit options
then at the bottom of the options page is info about adding an

If you want more info just send a private message or email to me via this site.

I think Ross and Hank can and will do the same thing or may have a simpler way- I do not know for sure.

Best

Bill

just testing

just testing

I am married to the computer guy so I don't know how to do much on my own. I went into user cp and found the avatars. so now I am testing to see if I did it right. This will have to do until Hank sets me up with my real photo...

---------- this is Hank - I'm too busy to fix my wifes avatar - at least thats what I told her. according to her - thats not good enough! I'll get to it soon. ----

Hi Michelle:cool:

If it's any consulation....I know what it feels like to be the 'shoe makers' daughter.

Looking forward to seeing your Avatar soon!

Hi Everyone!
I have been very interested in adding my photo as well, but wasn't sure how to do it. If I get a picture to download, would someone help me to do it?

Thanks!
Take Care!
Creed

Back