How to make an Atomic Bomb...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm estimating here, but we have a huge field across the street that has to go about 1000 yards deep. I think my gun at 120 psi can make it to 300 yards easily (maybe more but I haven't measured it).

The other things that are fun to shoot out of them are golf balls (you have to wrap them in wads though). I'd love to be able to take it to the driving range or on a course and use it as my driver. :) D cell batteries work great too, but they tend to hook or slice and are a bit wild when they are on their trajectory.

Something else that would be nasty (if you had a neighbor that you didn't like) would be to load it up with dog crap and fire it at their house. :eek: I need help.... don't I?

- John aka, Abby-Normal

perrybucsdad said:
Something else that would be nasty (if you had a neighbor that you didn't like) would be to load it up with dog crap and fire it at their house. :eek: I need help.... don't I?

- John aka, Abby-Normal
Fit in perfectly if you ask me!
insane.gif
Horse%20rider.gif

swimming pool chlorine and "Breel Cream" mixed together make a dandy explosive!! I used to be a Fire/Service Instructor so I have all kinds of neat doo dads........

Latest posts

Back