How did you celebrate your 1 year anniversary?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Beverley

It's been 7 months since my surgery and I decided that I'm going to celebrate my one year anniversary with a cruise to Alaska. So, me, my husband and my two kids will be on a cruise ship, watching the world go by for my one year anniversary. We've booked a suite and I'm planning to do some of those great flightseeing tours that I've been told about. We decided to splurge because tommorrow is not promised to anyone. Boy, I can't wait till June. What a difference a year makes!

I personally celebrated mine at home with the whole family laying on top of me on the floor. Enjoying every smushed minute of it

Was great to be there to be smushed, over and over and over again.

Ben

WTG Beverly!!! Have fun on that cruise!!!

I didn't do a darned thing.... hmmmmm....

One year anniversary of heart surgery was in October; One year anniversary being diagnosed with chronic myelogenous leukemia was in January; one year anniversary of mastectomy will be in May...

I AM GOING TO HAVE TO DO SOMETHING FUN!!!!!

Let's see.... travel around the country and visit my heart friends maybe? Yep... this is what I would most like to do.... you see something and it is beautiful while you are there, you can take pictures for looking at later, but meeting some of my heart buddies would stay in my heart forever!!!

One Year Anniversary

One Year Anniversary

Go for it Zazzy - You sure do have alot to celebrate!

Zazzy:

If you come to New England, you are welcome to stay with us! I've lots of room! Western Massachusetts, home of the Basketball of Fame.......corridor to Mass Turnpike and I-91. We'd love to meet you!

Marybeth and Wayne

Three years ago, prior to my husbands sickness, I think I could have had a premonition. It was time to get some traveling in. For, if not now, when............ Go for it Zazzy!

Celebrate!

Celebrate!

My 1 year anniversary, I went into a Catholic church to just say a prayer of thanksgiving even though I am not a Catholic...it was on the way home. We went out to dinner too, but the real celebration was doing farm chores and not losing my breath or hurting.

My two year anniversary...I forgot all about it...it is the 21st of Jan. and I was scrambling to get a new semester started and a new class I have never taught ... poetry. I just realized it was now two years yesterday!

Zazzy, if you come this way, I'd love to be your guide in the "pleasant peninsula" of Michigan. You and I have walked some of the same paths with the cancer and heart surgery...I'm waiting for you at the end of the oncology trip...I know you will make it. Besides you could come see the little Pygmy goat I named for you last spring. Remember! I bet that was the highlight of your day! lol I just hope you weren't offended...I named one for my Grandmother years ago, and she was really caught off guard. I don't know what she really thought about, but I definitely meant it as a huge compliment. My goats are named only after much thought.

Jean,
I am truly honored to have your little baby named after me!!! Truly!!!

Ahh, the sun.

Ahh, the sun.

For my six month anniversary, we went to Jamaica and laid in the sun for a week.

I used a lot of 30+SPF sunscreen on that scar though.
Kev

Back