Hi Everyone!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Angelhunter

I know its been way too long since I've checked in... I hope all of you are well. I loved the pictures from the 2002 Reunion. It looks like everyone had a wonderful time. It was nice to see all your faces and see that you are doing well.

Kevin had his year anniversary on October 11th. We celebrated that weekend in the Pocono Mountains at his brother's wedding. It was really beautiful up there. We also found out three weeks later that we are expecting! After all of the infertility treatments and turmoil there, we did it on our own. We are due on July 6th. So, all is well here. We are enjoying life, each other and the prospects of a long, happy life together. It still amazes me that the doctors and nurses at these hospitals can do such wonderous things!

Hope this finds you ALL well! Take care and God Bless!
Love always,
Aimee and Kevin

Hi Aimee-

So good to hear from you. Big Congratulations on the coming event. That's so wonderful.

Sounds like Kevin is feeling just fine. Nice that you dropped in the share the good news.

Don't be such a stranger.

Musta been Kevin's surgery! teehee - that's so wonderful for you. A brand new little one next July. Congratulations and good wishes to you both. Been missing you - but so glad all is going great for the two of you. Don't keep us in the dark about the baby if we don't see you til then. God bless

Aimee,

I agree with Hensylee that it must have been Kevin's surgery...you know get all that circulation up and going good!

Also agree it was great to hear from you and Kevin...hope you both have many, many more anniversaries til it is all just a faint memory.

Jean

hi aimee!
we've missed you!
glad to hear kevin is doing really well and thanks for sharing the wonderful news.
how are you feeling?
well, you'll just have to let us know how you progress and maybe post some photos of the new babe when he/ she comes in july!
feel good and be well, sylvia

Hi Guys!

Hi Guys!

Hey! I have attached the last ultrasound picture for you guys to admire. Life is such a miracle. We actually have one done a week ago, but I haven't had time to scan it in yet.

I'm glad to hear you all are doing well. I'm going to try and check in more often! Happy Holidays all!

Love,
Aimee and Kevin

Back