hello all!...new here.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doubleaaaron

Hello everyone! My name is Anthony and I'm 32. I recently found out that I have pulmonary valve regurgitation. MY heart doc thought for sure I had endocarditis and was prepared to keep me in the hospital, but luckily I found out I did not have the infection but that My pulmonary valve is not working. SO I am currently waiting till the 9th to see what they are going to do about it. That's why I am here. I am curious as to see all what happens with this illness. I have a pacemaker already (got it at 28)( so the heart stuff isn't new to me or my family for that matter.

Welcome aboard, Anthony.

Glad you did not have endocarditis. You will find lots of help and answers to your questions that you might have after your meeting on the 8th.

Good luck :)

Hi Anthony.:smile2:
Once you find out how bad the pumonary regurgitation is, you'll have a better idea of what's to come. I've got a cardio appt. on the 9th too, so good luck to us both!:thumbup:
Mary

Hello Anthony,

I have another heart problem then you, but I have had a couple of pulmonary valve replacements. My last surgery was a couple of years ago. I did great. I have a carpentier edwards bovine valve in. I am doing good. If you have any questions just ask. During my surgery when I was 6 years old they removed my pulmonary valve because it was so narrowed. I lived 19 years without a pulmonary valve at all.

Debbie

Thanks to all of you for the welcome! I have read quite a few things on here that have been interesting. Especially the things after your surgery that surprised you thread. That was a great, creative thread! I have found out that my vavle is moderate in severity. I have no idea what they will do, if anything at all. I have symptoms so it may end up that I have surgery to fix it. I am curious for sure.

Latest posts

Back