Happy Birthday To RonP and Kim

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

I know I'm a few hours early, but incase I can't get on tomorrow, here's wishing you both a very happy and joyous birthday and may you have many more in the years to come!

happy birthday ron p and kim!
wishing you many more happy and healthy ones to come. it's our youngest daughter's birthday today as well, so we'll all be celebrating!
have a great day (do you get to have the day off? columbus day?) and be well, sylvia

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

To Ron P and Kim..Just look at Ross in his green camo. shirt chunking (Southern ) presents at yall..Bonnie:D :D :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RONP AND KIM I HOPE YOU HAVE MANNY MANNY MANNY MORE! :) I HOPE YOU BOTH HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS AND TAKE CARE!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Ron!! Happy birthday to you! I hope you are having a wonderful day! :)

Hey Lorraine... this color stuff is cool! :p

Happy birthday to you too, Kim!! These birthdays seem to get more and more special after our heart surgeries. I don't think we have talked with each other before. I also have a mechanical mitral valve.

Rain

Thanks to everyone for the happy birthday wishes! I have been so busy getting ready for parent/teacher conferences that I have not had time to check the web site!

My middle daughter who is away at college, sent me a lovely fall flower arrangement! It is fun to have flowers delivered to school! I was delighted!

Thanks again for the good wishes.

Kim

Hey Rain

Hey Rain

Faye Lewis..one of our new valvers who posted under I am needing some help thread is a mechanical mitrial valer too. She is from Idaho and loves horses. Sounds like your kind of woman. lol Bonnie:D :D

Back