Happy Birthday Niki(gnusgal)!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NIKI HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKI! hOPE YOU HAD A GOOD ONE!

Actually I will be turning 25 in December, so I am not too much youngre than you. I hope you have a healthy happy birthday, and here's looking at many many more birthdays!

Thank you very much. The day was a good one. I spent a few hours with my grandparents and aunt and uncle (along with my hubby) whom I hadn't seen in quite awhile. Then a friend of ours took us to dinner. It was pretty neat getting to eat out not for just one meal, but two! With hubby out of work, we don't get to go out much. Especially to the nice restaurants we went to today. :) I got lots of birthday phone calls from friends and family. It's nice to have people who care. And I even get an extra hour of sleep as a present from the government (Day Light Savings Day) ;).

Thanks again,

Hi Niki!
Sorry this is late, but I want to wish you a Very Happy Birthday!!! I'm glad to hear you had a nice day. That day light savings time is a great thing in the fall isn't it. Extra snooze time.

Take Care!
Creed

HAppy Birthday Niki,

Sorry I didn't have a chance to post on your actual Birthday. Sounds like you had a good one! May you have manny manny manny more!

hey Niki - happy belated birthday!!

october is a busy month for me and birthdays.. my other half's is today, along with 3 other family members and a few other friends... i'm glad your's was great..

christine

Niki,
Happy belated birthday to you. Hope your day was special..... :D

Back