Happy Birthday Joy!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creed3

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Joy,
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Joy. Happy Birthday to you.
I hope you do something very special this weekend with your family. Enjoy yourself and have a wonderful day!

Take Care!
Gail

Happy Birthday, Joy

Happy Birthday, Joy

Happy Birthday to you..May you have a wonderful day...:) :) :) :) Bonnie

Hi Joy,

I hope you have a very nice 25th birthday. That's a great age to be. You have a lot of years ahead of you (thanks to the skillful work of your heart surgeon) and a wonderful family to give extra meaning to your life.

So Tinkerbell, Troublemaker, or whatever you're calling yourself today, have a great one!

Ron K

hi troublemaker, er, I mean, uh--Joy

Happy birthday --a straight arrow brought Joy to the world!

hope your having the best one and that they just keep getting better:cool:

Hi Joy

YOU GO, GIRL!! HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER; AND THE BEST PART IS THAT KEVIN IS HOME FOR IT TO CELEBRATE, TOO.

HAVE A GREAT DAY.

EVELYN

Hey guys, thanks for the birthday wishes! I really did have a great birthday! My parents came out to visit, and are leaving tomorrow early in the morning. I am a little sad about that because I live so far away from them. I am very close to my mommy. Anyways, I picked them up at the airport on wednesday afternoon, and we ate dinner, and Thursday we went christmas shopping. Friday we went to Seattle and walked around the Pikes Market all day, Saturday we went to the mall and I got my hair cut and we hung out for a little while, then we went grocery shopping and made an early christmas dinner and at that, then we opened presents(my mommy spoiled us all) and then they babysat while Kevin and I went to Analyze That. Great movie! Today we went to Poulsbo a little norwegian town about 5 miles north of where we live and went to the little shops there, and then we went to the mall again. THen we went and dropped my step dad off and went to visit a friend who just had a baby. What a great week! Here's to another 50-75 great years to come!

Back