Happy Birthday Hugo..hhardt

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granbonny

Happy Birthday Hugo..Hope you had a nice day. Glad to see someone a tad older than me..:D Noticed you posted today on giving some after surgery care to Travler..on Presurgery.. Thanks for taking an active part on this forum..Happy Birthday again...:D :D :D Bonnie

Let me add my HAPPY BIRTHDAY wishes to you also, and thanks for your posts to me. It has been a great helpl

Now these two cute girls are going to think I am stalking them posting after them as I often do. But, Ann is nearly a neighbor and Bonnie is the head cheerleader. I can not thank them enough for their contribution to my successful surgery, recovery and mental balance.

Many more to you sir!!!

Bill

Hi Hugo, Just wanted to add my wishes to a very Happy and Healthy Birthday with many more to come! Hope you have a great day! Enjoy life!

Getting Old

Getting Old

Thanks to all.

My grand daughter, sitting on my lap and looking at the age lines on my face, asked how old I was.
My answer was "older than dirt"

After stroaking my face a little, she asked -

"Do you get muddy when it rains?"

Hugo

Hugo

did not realize you are from Alabama. Born and raised in Selma..best thing in Selma is highway 80 leaving towarded Atlanta:D Dady still lives there at age 88 and adores it..Hottest place on the planet....Bonnie Huntsville is nice

Back