Happy Birthday, Gina

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday, Gina!

Happy birthday, Gina!

Happy birthday, Gina. You have a special place in my heart. You are my first internet heart buddy. I hope tomorrow finds you and your family well and happy at home in Chicago!

Happy B-Day Chi-Town Girl!

Happy B-Day Chi-Town Girl!

Hi Gina,

Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday and many many more!

Sure hope you are settling in up there. I think I lost light years of remembering how you got back to Chicago. Last I recall you were moving to Baltimore. Write me sometime and catch up.

May you have a wonderful day with all those close to you, and may your deepest wish come true.

Rob

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY"

Hi Gina,

Happy birthday to you, and I hope you'll have a great day with all your loved ones.

Christina
AVR's 8/7/00 & 8/18/00
TMC, Tucson. AZ
Dr. Gulshan Sethi
Mechanical

Thank you so much for your sweet wishes. Turing four years old feels great. :D . Not counting the previous 30 something years prior to valve replacement.

I thank God every day for extending and enhancing life. Have grown in ways I never thought possiable. The little issues that were a big deal..... are brushed off.

Heart surgery really changes things. After a few years go by... we realize things will be OK.

And Hank, words cannot express how we all feel about uniting all of us with the most wonderful caring groups of friends we could ever ask for. You are all very special to me.

As we have just moved, I am still a little stressed and tired. Plan to spend the day relaxing as much as I can. Which is usualy zero with my 6 year old. We are always on the go. Swimming is our favorite past time. Dinner with the family later in the evening. Hubby is taking care of all the details.

Thanks again for the well wishes!

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Gina

Happy Birthday Gina

Hope you have that nice relaxing day...I have had my 10 year old Grandson all summer..But I believe he has helped me forget I had open-heart surgery..too busy having fun with him....but back to your big day. Happy Birthday...:) :D Bonnie

H.B.2.U.

H.B.2.U.

Happy Birthday, girl!

And many, many more!

Cheers.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GINA! I HOPE YOU HAVE MANNY MANNY MORE! Too :cool: you get to celebrate with your family here in Chicago too, as well as with your husband and daughter! Thanks! Hope you have a nice evening and we'll talk soon. Don't have too many Margaritas! Hee! Hee! :D :D Take care and God Bless!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Hey Girlfriend!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Somehow going through the whole heart surgery thing really does wake you up about what's important. And really makes you realize how special those birthdays are.

We're gonna have to get our Kara and Sara together sometime. :) My Sara just turned nine in June. They do keep you busy... but I love it.

Hope you had at least one 'coke' on your b-day. :D

Happy Birthday!
Rain

Happy Birthday Gina! Here's a toast to many more birthdays ahead!Are you doing anything special this evening? I hope you have a wonderful time!

Belated...........

Belated...........

Belated, but none the less sincere 'Happy Birthday' Gina.

Don't get to surf as much as I used to so can't always be on the ball, on the day.

Back