Happy Birthday, Christina

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Birthday Youngster! I hope you have all the good fortune and many more to come in following years.

Hi Christina!

Have a very blessed day.

Is this #3 since surgery? I rolled my age back to the beginning and celebrate each birthday post op as a milestone!

Enjoy your day to the fullest! Not too many 'white Russians now'
;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINA! I WAS GOING TO SING TO YOU BUT I THINK JOY WANTS TO DO THE HONORS, RIGHT JOY?

I hope you have a very Happy Birthday and don't drink too many of the concoctions like you did in Vegas! Especially the WHite Russians! We are so lucky to have two birthdays to celebrate. Every day is a blessing and I bless you with MANNY MANNY MANNY MORE Birthdays. Have a good one!

Hi Christina,

I know Joni wouldn't lie, so happy 65th birthday!

Seriously, I hope you enjoy this special weekend and that you have a great year ahead.

It was really nice meeting you and Gordon in Vegas. Your personal story is very interesting and inspiring. I'm impressed with all you've accomplished even though you've had a tough hand to play.

Party hearty!!!

Ron K

I want to thank Pam. Joni, Bonnie, Ron K, John & Joann, Janie, Billy, Lorraine, Nicole, Less, Ross and Gina for all the warm birthday wishes.
It as a great day!
This year God willing, I will have my 3rd valve replacement anniverary.
Lorraine, you are so right. Life is great, and we better appreciate each and every day.

Hugs to you all,

Christina
AVR's 8/7/00 & 8/18/00
Tucson, AZ

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away".

Last edited:
Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday!!

Christina,

I'm so sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a wonderful day!

I think Joni has had too many of those infamous drinks.... :p Christina can't be a day over 40!!

Rain

Back