happy birthday billy!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sylviayasgur

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
although it's earlier here, it's past midnight where you are, which means it's already your birthday!
wishing you a happy and healthy one and many more to come.
hoping you have a good celebration.
all the best, sylvia

Ah, I've been beaten again.

Happy Birthday Billy. I hope you have many more to come in the years ahead.

I sent email to you and it got returned. Just so you know that I tried.

McRoss

Happy Birthday Billy

Happy Birthday Billy

Will have a beer for you tonight..Have a good day. Bonnie:) :)

My Dear Billy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY SPECIAL FRIEND

Hope your birthday is just great - and that a whole party is a celebration in your honor. Hope you are getting ready now to go out and have a special dinner with your loved ones. Many happy returns. Enjoy - Ann

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY! I will toast you tonight at about 8:30 with a brewski, when I'm commuting on the train ride home. I hope you have a wonderful birthday. May you have MANNY MANNY MANNY MANNY MORE to come! :)

Happy Birthday Billy!

Happy Birthday Billy!

Hi Billy,

Hope you are enjoying your special day. Thought you may get a smile from the wee fable below..

An Irishman, an Englishman and a Scotsman go into a pub. Each orders a pint of Guinness. Just as the bartender hands them over, three flies buzz down and land-- one, two, three-- in each of the pints.
The Englishman looks disgusted, pushes his pint away and demands another... the Scotsman picks out the fly, shrugs, and takes a long swallow.

The Irishman reaches in to the glass, grabs the fly between his fingers and shakes him as hard as he can, shouting 'Spit it out, ya bloody bastard! Spit it out!'

Here's to a long life and a merry one.
A quick death and an easy one.
A pretty girl and an honest one.
A cold pint-- and another one!

Rob

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you....

Happy birthday dear Billy. :) Happy birthday to you. :p

I hope it was just an awesome day.

Cheers,
Rain

Happy Birthday Billy,
It's been quite a long time since we 'talked' last.
Yours is one story I and a lot of others will never, ever forget.
Hope things are going good for you these days.

Rich

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hi Billy,

Probably I am a bit late but I hope it was a good one. I am thinking about you and I hope things are good for you these days.

Hugs,

Christina writing you from Holland.

Happy belated birthday Billy! Wow... things sure have a way of sneaking up on us!!! Hope it was special.

Love,
Zazzy

Thank you............

Thank you............

Thank you to all my wonderful friends for your birthday wishes.

I have been somewhat inactive on VR.com over the past few months and didn't expect such a response but it was sure appreciated........

Congratulations Sylvia for being first in line - I think the 'Resident Nut' was having a session with his therapist when you slipped in and started the thread and then outta the blue, along comes my ole drinkin partner from the Nashville re-union Big Ben and posted. Hey Guy where have you been? Hope life is treating you good these days.

My thanks to Sylvia, Ross, Bonnie, Hensylee, Lorraine, Ben, Rob, Johnny, Rain, Gina, Rich, Christina and Zazzy. Have a wonderful Christmas y'all.

Back