Hank: CardioChek ?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z

Zipper

Hi Hank,

I understand you have the CardioChek..I just ordered it from QAS. Any tips or words of wisdom to share??? I am soooo pro-home testing, so thought I'd go this step furthur as I've been so pleased with my ProTime.

Thanks for everything here Hank..this is a wonderful site with so many knowledgable and helpful, nice people!

I hope everyone has a safe, healthy and happy holidays!

Zipper *~*

Pro Home Testing! Yeah! Note trend below #2 Thought you would enjoy this list i have done by Battelle Science and Research: Top 10 Healthy Home Trends for the year 2010: 1) Breathing Easy-indoor air 2) Home-based Medical Monitoring and Care 3)Home Safety Monitoring 4)New Electricity-reliable and high quality 5)Pure Water-whole house water quality 6)Healthy and safe foods 7)Anti-Aging 8)Mite Wars-fight against mites and molds 9)Easy Housecleaning 10)Sterile Surfaces

Thanks for that list! I liked #8 best..LOL!

Zipper *~*

Last edited:
CardioChek

CardioChek

Yes - I have the CardioChek and it is a sweet little machine. You can test 8 different values depending on which strip you use. I use it to monitor the bad cholesterol.

It is definately worth it, and very simple to use.

I even use the same finger stick for both machines at the same time. Takes some preparation, but is kind of fun..

Back