Hank, can we get some of these smilies here?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weekycat

Hi Hank, or whoever's in charge of this type of thing,

There is another site that I frequent, since I have another surgery coming up soon, (hysterectomy). It's called HysterSisters and has some of the cutest "smilies".

Many of them are animated too, and although I realize some of them would not be appropriate for this site, many would, like the doctor one etc. That forum is basically the same format as this one, so I'm wondering if this is a possiblity in the future.

Here's the link: http://www.hystersisters.com/graphics/staticsmilies/smilies.htm

Thanks, Jean

Hi Jean,

Thanks for the site info. I do find it extremely interesting, and maybe a bit coincidental that there are a handful of us here that had concerns with mitral valves, and have or will be facing a hysterectomy. I am one of those 'young ladies' too:eek: :confused:

I will pop in on the site and check it out. Thanks again!
PS. I am particularly concerned in my case with the prosthetic valve and the Coumadin. You should be fine with your repair. Have been putting off the inevitable. One day I will have to come to terms. Fortunately at this point, not forced to make an immediate decision.

Take care

Back