FOUR surgeries this week

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Henslyee.....Was just reading your post and wondering.....IS THIS A RECORD IN ONE WEEK???? We've only been around since the beginning of June (I think, all that presurgery time just kind of blended together) but I think it's the most I've heard of.

We're out to go out to dinner on my cousin's boat....they're up from Virginia for the summer on the boat, so we're meeting them and will sit, have a few drinks and just relax, can't wait......Well, let me rephrase that.....I'll have a few drinks, Tyce will have an Odouls.

Evelyn

Evelyn - I think this is a record - I have been on since we had the OLD site and can't recall ever seeing four in one week! The word is out that WE ARE COMING UP IN THE WORLD - congratulations, Hank.

Good Luck to All...

Good Luck to All...

What a busy month August has been for this site, Many prayers going out to all, and I just want to wish Becky, CMCherry, Nashville Dave and Adam the best of luck this week. I'm sure you'll do just fine getting over the mountain. And remember we're all here waiting and cheering for you on the other side. Hope to hear good reports from you all very soon. In the meantime, Relax and take care, it will all be behind you soon enough. God Bless!

Hi Nicole.....I just got on the computer this morning and wanted you to know that it's so good to see you posting again....it felt funny without you!!! Welcome back. WOW Henslyee, 4, a record, UNBELIEVABLE!! You're right, Hank is to be congratulated. This is a wonderful site and I'm sure it will only get better with time!

Evelyn

Back