Finally-some snow

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

We finally got about 12 inches of snow. It was a beautiful snowfall. Nice white dense snow, "good packin' " snow. In the little nooks and crannies of the drifts, the snow is a beautiful blue, a cross between baby blue and aqua.

My little Shih Tzu has to have extensions on her outside coat to cover her furry legs. She loves the snow and sort of swims through it using a breast stroke. But if I didn't make her a "snow suit" she'd be one giant snowball.

Had to spray the snowblower with silicone so the snow wouldn't stick to the blades.

I didn't make a snow angel, probably because at my age, if I got down on the ground I couldn't get up and would freeze to death.

hi nancy!
we are sooo jealous in our neck of the woods... they had predicted a few inches here, but we barely have anything on the ground. my kids were so disappointed that we didn't have atleast a delay!
i am so looking forward to a big whopper of a snowstorm where everything comes to a standstill. remember that one ny had a few years back??
i remember the kids were littler and bored, so we decided to take the "truck" out and headed for bloomies....unfortunately, it was us and the snowplow in the bloomingdale's parking lot... the store was closed! boy, did we have a laugh! so we headed home to make a snowman and play in the snow.
enjoy all that white stuff! don't the doggies love it! our golden hasn't seen snow since she was new last year...she is really enjoying the flurries..
have a good one.
-sylvia

16" is A LOT! Careful of that baby - you'll lose her in the snow. I had chihuahuas when we lived in Baltimore and it was a real chore to get them outside for their duties without losing them. And they would get soooo cold. Enjoy your snow.

we had 12 inches down here in Raleigh North Carolina on Wednesday and they still had the schools closed today..can you believe it. They have no clue on how to clean up down here. They only plowed the main roads and never did get into the subdivision neighborhoods..since its been so cold and then rained..all the mush was frozen and the buses couldn't make it..but we yankees are used to it and were able to get out on Friday..we showed "em!!
My Florida born and bred Greyhound Maxx had snow up to us doggy armpits..but loved every minute of the white stuff LOL
Joan

Back