Check this out

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

Don't know how this works, but I got into the normal category for a change. Try it and you will be surprised - well, maybe.
Are You Normal?

Here's something that you may enjoy: Have you ever wondered if your mind is conventional or different?? Well, do this little mind exercise and find out at the end!! Free will or synaptic wiring? You be the judge. Check out the following exercise, guaranteed to raise an eyebrow. There's no trick or surprise. Just follow these instructions, and answer the questions one at a time and as quickly as you can. Again, as quickly as you can but don't
advance until you've done each of them...really. Now, scroll down (but not too fast,you might miss something)........ What is:

1+5

2+4

3+3

4+2

5+1

Now repeat saying the number 6 to yourself as fast as you can for 15
seconds. Then scroll down.

QUICK !!! THINK OF A VEGETABLE ! Then arrow down.

Keep going.

You're thinking of a carrot , right?If not, you're among the 2% of the population whose minds are different enough to think of something else. 98% of people will answer with carrot when given this exercise. Freaky , huh?Keep this message going.Forward it to people you know and see if they
can see if they are conventional or not

Ok girls, you know it was Robthatsme's hunky picture that did this!

Jean:
Shame on you. My face is bright red....and I have not been able to stop laughing...Wish my choice of vegetable had been.....kale instead of zucchini! Shame on me.

I pictured a cucumber, but the word asparagus came to my mind. I'm blaming it on the fact that my hubby is in the other room watching "Veggie Tales." ;)

Yeah, Right

what do I get but

Artichoke,

What does that mean?

Up too early in the morning, I guess, just can't be close to normal.

DOH!

Artichoke? Well, Bill, that is truly original. I got carrot and guess that makes me average/boring? Even babies go to sleep when I hold them - mothers hunt me up to hold their babies.

How bout yesterday's weather? Wonderful, bright and warm. Lovely, wasn't it?

Hensylee,

I gave the test to two secretaries in the office. One came up with tomato and one with apple. Go figure. I came up with carrot when I did it.

Walter

Lettuce...I came up with Lettuce... a medium level Vitamin K vegetable. What's up with that? I know better...

My hubby said carrot. But he's far from "normal." ;)

Last edited:
Another carrot here

Another carrot here

I think I will e-mail this to my daughter, she's got a personality all her own. Wonder what she will come up with??? LOL

I was thinking carrot too.... I'm wondering, maybe the ones that came up with carrot did exactly 15 seconds??:D Or maybe the ones that got something other than carrot didn't say "six" each time???:D :D

Hubby said Cauliflower

Hubby said Cauliflower

Cauliflower:eek: :eek: And I have never cooked it in 37 years. Is he different or what:D :D Bonnie

Back