bragging on our shirtmaker, Chuck

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

My son, Chuck, sent this to me a few minutes ago and I have to share it with you all, especially the ones who have a VR shirt:

apparently our signature shirt (I BEAT ANOREXIA) was worn by an american
idol contestant last night and was seen by millions of people. i didn't
even know about it and then i heard howard stern talk about it on his
show this morning. he called it "the greatest shirt ever" and said
"every fat person should be required to wear one". people are also
commenting about it all over the web. We are over the moon...i actually
own the trademark to the term and the only person in america that can
produce and sell them (at least legally). I'm sending a big box full of
them to howards show tomorrow. I attached the audio of howard talking
about it. one of my friends has the video and is putting it on his pc
tonight to send to me.

how about that!

thought you would want to know about your 'famous' son and daughter in law.

love chuckles

That's so cool Ann....I am an avid fan of American Idol and I saw the shirt and thought it was hilarous and so cool! Hey, since you own the trademark....maybe you can now make your fortune by marketing these shirts...especially with the the free publicity! That's great!

Ann, once your son receives a copy, will you (or your famous son) be able to share it with the rest of us?
It would soooo cool if he/you could.

You must be a proud mama, I know I would be - Congrats

yes, I will. He did send me the voice part of the show, but I don't know how to put it on here. I sent an email to Ross with it (the radio voice part) in there and maybe he can put it here.

You just can't buy that sort of publicity.

harleygirl528 said:
That's so cool Ann....I am an avid fan of American Idol and I saw the shirt and thought it was hilarous and so cool! Hey, since you own the trademark....maybe you can now make your fortune by marketing these shirts...especially with the the free publicity! That's great!

Chuck has been in the novelty clothing, wearable stuff, for some years now and he already is in production of this one - and others. He had to have sold this particular shirt to somebody - maybe the lady who wore it - because he is the only one who can print it.

That's great, Ann- look forward to seeing the video when you are able to post it!

LOL...my dh who is over weight saw one of those a few years ago and really wanted one!! we haven't seen them since!
that is funny..
and great news!

Wow -- that's cool, Ann I've seen that t-shirt a few times out here in the boonies, and I didn't realize it was one of your son's creations. Very clever. Congrats to him -- the "Idol" pub should be a real boost....

here's the clip(s)

here's the clip(s)

http://99volts.com/

there are two. One is the girl wearing the shirt. you click on that one. also click on Howard S comments and you can hear what he said.

One daughter saw the show and had no idea her bro had printed the shirt.

Guess we'll meet the creator of the shirt in Orlando for our reunion? I hope he makes zillions!:p :) :)

Ann, you are such a fabulous gal who gives great advice and caring thoughts on this forum!! I have talked with you on the phone and you sound soooooooo nice. I am really looking forward to meeting you and your family in Orlando!! Praying for an awesome successful future for their printing business!

ANN!

He he ... that is AWESOME!

That is very cool for Chuck ... and, yes, you can't buy that sorta publicity ;).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"And suddenly we're all grown up" ... Alabama ... 'Cheap Seats'

Back