Birthdays

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Z

Zazzy

Early happy Groundhog Day birthday tomorrow to

Ben Smith and Tammy

Another year, another victory!!!!

Yeeeehooooooo!!!!! :)

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Tammy and Ben. Thirty nine and twenty nine respectively this year. Well maybe y'all should arrange a double celebration for the 'big' birthdays next year.

Tammy, if you were closer to Ireland I'd get my friend on our local radio station to play one of my favourite Gerry-Lee Lewis songs 'Thirty-nine and holdin' - He played it for me about fifteen years ago.

And to young Ben, the 'cutest' guy on VR.com you have permission to forget the two-drink limit tonight, but go easy on the lobster.

Have a 'good one' both of you!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Ben & Tammy
Happy Birthday to You Both!
And Manny Manny More!

Hope you two have a Happy Birthday and enjoy the brews. I know you will Ben! I'm glad I got to meet both of you in Nashville. It was a pleasure! Enjoy and God Bless you Both!

Happy Big Ben B-Day Ben!!!

Woooo.... 29 ? is that right? omg.. ya mean you have a whole year to think about turning 30!! gulp!!

I think you better up that 2-drink limit!!! It's gonna be a long long year full of deep thoughts. LOL..

Happy Birthday Ben.... Many Many more...!!! I hope your day is a special one for you and the family!

Rob

Tammy,

Happy B-Day!! 39 for ever right!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful birthday and that you have warmer weather there than up here in Nashville.

I think we should all go down to New Orleans to celebrate! MArdi Gra and Superbowl on your B-day weekend sounds like a plan to me!

Rob

Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

Thank you all for the Birthaday wishes. You are all special !!!

Yea, 39 and holdin'........

Tammy

Back