Bald Heads

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank

VR.com Founder, Now just a Member
Hi Friends,

Who here has ever shaved their head bald? Well I just did. No reason really, just got a wild hair (pardon the pun). It makes me look like Uncle Fester.

I'll post a picture if you like :D

Cool!

Cool!

I bet you look 'cool', Hank! We want a picture!

My Ryan shaved his head when he came home from college... he looks 'cool'! lol And that IS why he did it.

Hank, you did what???

Hank, you did what???

Hi Hank,

No, did you really? LOL!!! I don't seem to remember any noticable balding on that head of yours, but maybe I missed something when I saw you in Scottsdale.
Yes, post that picture!

Your AZ neighbor Christina.:eek:

Hi Hank,

Well,,, my hat's of to you! BUT... you better keep yours on, or ya'll get one hell of a sunburn on that dome!

Looks like you will not participate in the pony tail contest in Lost Wages!

Enjoy your cool new look... and for sure it is alot cooler than a head full of hair!

Rob

Funny, I never thought being bald was any big deal. I guess it just comes naturally for the best of us:D .

In any case, I'm not bald. My brain's just too big!

Welcome to the club, Hank. (Our club has been around much longer than that 'other' club, you know.) Hope you have as good an experience with it as I've been having.

Anyway, we'll see how long it lasts!

Take care,

Steve

Now, I just gotta say, Hank, the local wards here in SLC would sort of be shocked by a shaved head. Guess they're more broad-minded in Arizona!

Last edited:
You Asked For It!!

You Asked For It!!

Ok Folks - I am posting the picture here, but you have to promise me that you will laugh WITH me and not AT me :D

Is this not the ugliest thing you have ever seen?

Looks pretty cool! I still think you need the light bulb in the mouth, so that we can make a fair comparison to Uncle Fester. You do look awful close though.

To answer your question---Yes, I shaved mine once and can tell you that my head isn't shaped to do any bald man justice.

Last edited:
Impressive, Hank.

Janie: I agree, let the 'cooler heads' prevail! (and about the sexier stuff, too)

:D

Steve

You're a braver man than I, Hank. I've felt some weird bumps and lumps under my hair and never wanted to find out that I had an ugly head.

When I used to live in Tempe, I used to consider it all the time (especially that 122 degree day a few years ago).

Looks very comfortable!

Hank.... alright

Hank.... alright

And thanks janie......
I always thought bald men were sexy too !!
lol

Been busy and not evn able to lurk and keep up with whats new. I have missed all.
Am working many hours at work and home.
Will be working at staying up to speed here.

Bless,

Ben

I'd heard one of the side effects of coumadin might be hair loss. Quess you have proven that to be true.

LOLLOLLOL..Hank laffin with ya...you sure are brave!. Sure makes those pretty eyes stand out!

Zipper *~*

Hank????

Hank????

There are truly no words that I can come up with to describe what you have done........but I do have a question for you..................Will you color your head at Easter time??

Hey Hank,

Will make for a cool summer in AZ. :cool: Looking good kid o'.

May have to join you soon. Hair was falling out from stress. Thankfully, all is cooling down.

Too Funny Bob

Too Funny Bob

Mr. Gleason - You crack me up. I will have to find a big bowl and buy about 6 packages of easter egg dye to mix up. Then I'll have to stand on my head to dip it in there. Problem is, I'll smell like vinegar for days! :D

Hank-
Too bad it is not Halloween, I see a second career for you hiring yourself out as Uncle Fester for parties.

Mommy, what happened to Dad?

Mommy, what happened to Dad?

Hank,

That resemblence is scary! :eek:

I am soooo curious.... what does Michelle and the kids think about it??

Rain

Back