aneurysm?!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
что вы посоветуете?
Врач сказал просто понаблюдать.

Attachments

• IMG20240805040230.jpg
    IMG20240805040230.jpg
    7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG20240805040545.jpg
    IMG20240805040545.jpg
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
Вы можете получить больше ответов, если воспользуетесь английским переводом. Судя по предоставленным изображениям, недостаточно данных, чтобы составить мнение. Возможно, сообщите свой возраст, отправителя, рост и вес, а также любые другие проблемы со здоровьем. Например, высокое кровяное давление, деформация аортального клапана? Семейный анамнез аневризм.

Вы можете получить больше ответов, если воспользуетесь английским переводом. Судя по предоставленным изображениям, недостаточно данных, чтобы составить мнение. Возможно, сообщите свой возраст, отправителя, рост и вес, а также любые другие проблемы со здоровьем. Например, высокое кровяное давление, деформация аортального клапана? Семейный анамнез аневризм.
Age 30.
Height 185 cm.
weight 92 kg.
blood pressure 130/80
No one in the family died from aneurysms. Tricuspid valve. Regurgitation 1st degree.

Reactions: V__
что вы посоветуете?
Врач сказал просто понаблюдать.
I pasted this into Google translate, which returned

What do you advise?​
The doctor said to just observe.​

I would advise that the guidelines are interesting and Australia (perhaps like Russia) has no guidelines for this but most practitioners look to the USA or EU. So from the following source:

https://www.racgp.org.au/afp/2013/june/aortic-aneurysms

Currently no formal AAA screening guidelines or programs exist in Australia, unlike Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States​

you would seem to be in a low risk area

1722894413577.png

further it says:
1722894451495.png

so you are not yet in a position where our medical practice would consider you need more than monitoring.

Basically I am showing my working of "why I agree with your doctor".

So, welcome to the waiting room.

1722894591436.png

to establish rapid growth you'll need measurements done over time (like how we calculate speed by distance over time).

Я бы посоветовал, чтобы это была доска на английском языке. Пожалуйста, пишите на английском. В сети есть много простых переводчиков на английский язык. Пожалуйста, сделайте нам одолжение, воспользовавшись одним из них.
Я не говорю по-русски.
Доска быстро станет беспорядок, если все будут писать только на своих родных языках.
У нас есть участники из многих стран, где не говорят по-английски, пожалуйста, следуйте их примеру.

Best Wishes

Age 30.
Height 185 cm.
weight 92 kg.
blood pressure 130/80
No one in the family died from aneurysms. Tricuspid valve. Regurgitation 1st degree.
Thanks for the details. It would be useful and important to know if you have EDS or Marfan's syndrome. If you do, this lowers the threshold for the surgery referral. If you don't, then the size you have is small enough, that the surgery is not warranted. But regular checks would be the way to go. Did your doctor mention when the next CT scan would be?

Also... the size of your aneurysm is relatively small. So you probably don't have the symptoms because of it. Why was the CT test done then? Was it because of the tricuspid valve?

In order to reduce the chances of the rupture/dissection you may want to stay away from getting a high blood pressure. So perhaps no powerlifting. But a regular exercise should be helpful.

Спасибо за подробности. Было бы полезно и важно знать, есть ли у вас синдром Элерса-Данлоса или синдром Марфана. Если да, то это снижает порог для направления на операцию. Если нет, то размер у вас достаточно мал, и операция не оправдана. Но регулярные проверки были бы выходом. Ваш врач упоминал, когда будет следующая КТ?

Также... размер вашей аневризмы относительно небольшой. Так что, вероятно, у вас нет симптомов из-за нее. Зачем тогда делали КТ? Из-за трехстворчатого клапана?

Чтобы снизить вероятность разрыва/расслоения, вам, возможно, стоит избегать высокого кровяного давления. Так что, возможно, не стоит заниматься пауэрлифтингом. Но регулярные упражнения должны быть полезны.
Приношу извинения за отправку сообщения на моем родном языке.
Синдрома Марфана и Данлоса быть не должно. Черты лица на него не похожи.
Генетический тест не проходил.
КТ сделали, потому что я увидел рост аорты на уровне корня и синотобулярного соединения. Они выросли на 3 мм.
У врачей также нет четкого мнения о клапане.
Некоторые говорят, что есть 3 створки, некоторые говорят, что есть две.
КТ говорит, что есть 3 асимметричные створки.

Я вставил это в Google Translate, и он выдал

Я бы посоветовал, что руководства интересны, и в Австралии (возможно, как и в России) нет руководств по этому вопросу, но большинство практикующих ориентируются на США или ЕС. Итак, из следующего источника:

https://www.racgp.org.au/afp/2013/june/aortic-aneurysms

В настоящее время в Австралии не существует официальных руководств или программ скрининга ААА, в отличие от Швеции, Великобритании и США.​

вы, по-видимому, находитесь в зоне низкого риска

View attachment 890423

далее говорится:
View attachment 890424

поэтому вы пока не находитесь в ситуации, когда наша медицинская практика посчитала бы, что вам необходимо нечто большее, чем наблюдение.

По сути, я показываю свою работу на тему «почему я согласен с вашим врачом».

Итак, добро пожаловать в зал ожидания.

View attachment 890425

Чтобы установить быстрый рост, вам понадобятся измерения, проводимые с течением времени (например, как мы рассчитываем скорость по расстоянию с течением времени).

Я бы посоветовал, чтобы это была доска на английском языке. Пожалуйста, напишите на английском. В сети есть много простых переводчиков на английский язык. Пожалуйста, сделайте нам одолжение, воспользовавшись одним из них.
Я не говорю по-русски.
Доска быстро станет беспорядком, если все будут писать только на своих родных языках.
У нас есть участники из многих стран, где не говорят по-английски, пожалуйста, следуйте их примеру.

С наилучшими пожеланиями
Спасибо за ответ. Я делаю УЗИ уже 15 лет. Динамика такая. За это время корень аорты вырос на 5 мм, восходящая аорта на 2 мм. Буду контролировать и ставить врача каждые 6-12 месяцев

Thank you for your reply.
you're welcome
I have been doing ultrasound for 15 years.
handy ... so you'll be aware of the imprecision of the media
The dynamics are as follows.
During this time, the aortic root has grown by 5 mm, the ascending aorta by 2 mm.
so is this to say that you have been having ultrasound done (not that you are an ultrasound operator with 15 years experience) and that it has grown by 5mm in that time?
If so that's hardly fast as rapid growth was defined above as 10mm per year.

I will monitor and consult a doctor every 6-12 months
seems prudent

since you continue to not bother making it easy for anyone by replying only in Russian let me just say Слава Украине

romankuvshinov23

Привет, форум исключительно англоязычный. В медицине США, касающейся аорты, нет ничего радикально лучше, чем то, что есть в России в крупных центрах, так что совет наблюдаться американские врачи разделяют в твоей ситуации.
Интересно спросить, как ты попал на КТ - направили, или сам делал? Двустворчатый аортальный клапан часто связан с широкой аортой. Трикуспидальная регургитация 1 это практически норма, аортальной нет?
Удачи!

you're welcome

handy ... so you'll be aware of the imprecision of the media

so is this to say that you have been having ultrasound done (not that you are an ultrasound operator with 15 years experience) and that it has grown by 5mm in that time?
If so that's hardly fast as rapid growth was defined above as 10mm per year.

seems prudent

since you continue to not bother making it easy for anyone by replying only in Russian let me just say Слава Украине
sorry, my translator is broken. when I write in English and translate the page, it leaves everything in Russian

romankuvshinov23

Привет, форум исключительно англоязычный. В медицине США, касающейся аорты, нет ничего радикально лучше, чем то, что есть в России в крупных центрах, так что совет наблюдаться американские врачи разделяют в твоей ситуации.
Интересно спросить, как ты попал на КТ - направили, или сам делал? Двустворчатый аортальный клапан часто связан с широкой аортой. Трикуспидальная регургитация 1 это практически норма, аортальной нет?
Удачи!
Клапан пишут , что трёхстворчатый аортальный . На нем регургитация 1 степени . На трикуспидальном ничего нет . Решил просто пообщаться с жителями США .

sorry, my translator is broken. when I write in English and translate the page, it leaves everything in Russian
sorry to read that ... why not write directly into Google Translate (or copy and paste) then copy that here?

I know its two extra keyboard operations but I just made 70 typing this.

Best Wishes

I sincerely thought that I was writing to you in English.
the forum provides an edit button, so that when you click send you can then see "😱 I posted in russian by mistake" and then edit it into english.

Nobody will complain or harass you for mistaken english spelling or even grammar issues. Instead people will give you higher evaluation of spirit because you are trying harder.

Best Wishes

The valve is written as tricuspid aortic. It has 1st degree regurgitation. There is nothing on the tricuspid.
Ah! Thanks for the details. I may be getting the picture. Sounds like you have been having an aortic regurgitation. Which was monitored with ultrasound for 15 years . And the aortic root enlargement (by 3 mm) was observed in this time span. So the CT scan was also done.
(And "tricuspid" was a reference to the aortic valve structure, not to the tricuspid valve :) )

I don't know what "1st degree" is in this context. If it's "mild", then your doctors took a correct approach. You should not have symptoms at this point, and "watchful waiting" is the right strategy.

For regurgitation case, (if it progresses to the "severe" stage) it's possible to try to repair the valve instead of replacing it, in principle. But you also also have a root enlargement, so it might be simpler and more reliable to take care of both issues at the same time using a valve replacement with artificial aorta. AFAIK the aortic valve replacement is a 2nd most common heart operation, after bypass.

I decided to just talk to US residents.
Perhaps stating the obvious, there are people on this forum from many other places :)

Marfan-Danlos syndrome should not be present. The facial features do not resemble it.
I forgot to comment on this. (The translation process is indeed throwing me off a bit.) AFAIK there are many features that need to be evaluated to render an assessment. So it's not just the face. But also skin elasticity, veins, flatfootedness, aortic root enlargement, joint hyper-mobility, etc. And the traits are not definitive. Each one may or may not show up. If enough of them are present, then there may be a conclusion. The evaluation may be done by a family physician (if knowledgeable enough about these conditions), or a rheumatologist.

Клапан пишут , что трёхстворчатый аортальный . На нем регургитация 1 степени . На трикуспидальном ничего нет . Решил просто пообщаться с жителями США .

because this was in greek
I sincerely thought that I was writing to you in English.

and to address this point
Ah! Thanks for the details.

his responce cued me in on it because he went to the trouble of translate that above "greek" into something we can all read:

The valve is written as tricuspid aortic. It has 1st degree regurgitation.

This is an important point and I'd assumed (because that's convention) when you say "tricuspid valve" it means the valve that is named by convention tricuspid ... if someone says pellicle then the reader assumes pellicle and not V__

So knowing this I'd say you may need to get your Lp(a) tested to see why you have calcification on the aortic valve at your age.

Have you had (say) chronic "Scarlett Fever"?

Please, write in English and I'm not a US resident (I'm Australian), nor are most English speakers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English-speaking_world

The English-speaking world comprises the 88 countries and territories in which English is an official, administrative, or cultural language. In the early 2000s, between one and two billion people spoke English

We have many posters here from quite a many nations, so far you're painting a great picture of the truth of the stereotype we see on YouTube of Russians (and what I've personally experienced having been there and worked / studied with Russians over some years)

I lived in Finland for several years, most young people spoke English and all professionals, Russian by history is hated in Finland (you can thank Stalin and now Putin for that). So by not speaking English you are showing your narrow view of reality.

SO if you came here to inform yourself start using English. You'll notice that I've gone to some trouble to assist and inform you. It would be a show of respect if you kept using our common language since it is you who seeks and I have no needs.

お願いします

Latest posts

Back