A St. Patrick's Anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LUVMyBirman

Tomorrow, the 17th of March is the 3rd anniversary of my MVR. Just wanted to thank you all for your friendship and support.

Have a blessed St. Patrick's Day:)

How will you celebrate?

How will you celebrate?

Happy anniversary, Gina.

How do you plan to celebrate? Will you have a drink to celebrate your anniversary, another to celebrate St. Patrick's day, or maybe a drink for each year (3rd anniversary.)

Really, let us know how you celebrated this important day for you.

No matter what you do, enjoy it. And remember to thank the good Lord for being with you and showing his grace.

Ron K.

Happy 3rd Anniversary Gina, and I hope you'll have many, many more to celebrate with your husband and little girl.

Hugs,

Christina

Gina!

Happy 3rd Anniversary! I didn't realize your anniversary was on St. Patricks Day! Happy St. PAtricks Day too. I'm half Irish! SO luck of the Irish to you too! Have a great day of celebrating both your Third Anniversary and St. Patty's Day! Hope you have a great one and manny manny more! See you in 11 days! I'll try to give you a call. Take care and God Bless!

Hi Gina,

Happy Anniversary to you! 3 years!!! May the luck of the Irish continue to shine on you for many more to come!

I am so glad to have had the chance to meet you, and share our thoughts on this whole new life style that so many of us found ourselves swept into. I hope we have many years ahead of being friends and sharing experiences. Afterall, it is though life that we all learn.

Sending you a warm Irish hug,

Rob

Happy Anniversary Gina,
I want to tell you that you have been a very beneficial part of my life the last few years.You are very important to me. I hope you all the best of years to come.

Thank you all so much for all of your warm wishes. Very confident I would not have progressed spiritually and emotionally without all of you in my life!

Here's to great and ever so growing friendships. We celebrated along with everyone else yesterday, but for me.....it was much much more than a toast. My gift is life. And, for that I am grateful.

Another nice plus was that we sold our home yesterday. Could not believe it. Luck of the Irish. And I am only a 1/4.

The 17th of March will always be a very special day in my heart. Hope you all enjoyed.

Fondly,

A very HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GINA!!! :) Isn't life just GRAND?????

Take care,
Zazz

Back