2nd Anniversary today..

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christina

Hi there folks,

It's been 2 years today that I went in for my first valve job. In 11 days there will be another anniversary because the first valve job didn't take and needed to be redone.
Feeling great these days! Life is really good and I truly appreciate each and every day.
Gordon and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary yesterday. Can hardly believe that one either! Where has the time gone?
We have little family where we live so we celebrated last night with AZPam(Pam) and her hubby.
During the day us girls met up with CleoJoan (Joni) from Tucson, and us girls had a ball walking, talking and stuffin our faces with food.
Joni is coming with us to the reunion.

Christina
AVR's 8/7/00 & 8/18/00
TMC, Tucson. AZ
Dr. Gulshan Sethi
Mechanical

Congratulations Christina! What a great milestone you have reached. Many many more.

Looking forward to metting you in Vegas!

Great news!

Great news!

Congratulations Christina! Keep up the good work.

Hi Christina,

Congrats to you! May you have many more healthy anniversaries in your future.

Rob

Congratulations, Christina. You sound terrific, so I know you're indeed feeling well. Happy Anniversary and many more to come.

Christina - Congrats on both anniversaries. 1977 was a great year to get married.

hi christina!
i just wanted to wish you a happy anniversary and tell you that i almost got tears in my eyes when you said that life is really good and that you appreciate each moment.. it is exactly how, i think, we all feel.
i am so thrilled to hear how great you feel and i wish you continued health in all the future years to come.
stay well, sylvia

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Congratulations on both counts! Before you know it, it will be 25 years since AVR and 50 years wed!!! That's not such a bad thing either! Seriously, it is great to get the years behind you as that helps moving forward into the future! God Bless! Susan:D

HI CHRISTINA

HI CHRISTINA

YOU GO, GIRL!!!! MUCHO CONGRATULATIONS.....WE'RE 6 WEEKS POST OP AND WILL BE MARRIED 34 YEARS ON SATURDAY 8/10.....ENJOY LIFE.

EVELYN AND TYCE

Happy Belated Anniversary Christina!

I agree. Life is really good! Life is to enjoy and it sounds like you're enjoying yours as i feel we all are. I wish you manny manny more anniversaries. God Bless!

Hi all,

Thanks to all who replied to my "two anniversaries" thread.
I've had a ball so far, and life is really great most of the time.
I believe I've become a different person since my surgery as I am more appreciative. I can't ever forget that I wouldn't be here anymore if it hadn't been for this life saving surgery. I feel eternally grateful!
I now take time to stop and see real beauty around me, smell the flowers and admire the different colors.
I am not worried anymore when things don't always get done around the house and think that God willing, tomorrow will bring another day and I'll try to get it done then.
I am looking forward to seeing all of you in Vegas.

Christina
AVR's 8/7/00 & 8/18/00
TMC, Tucson. AZ
Dr. Gulshan Sethi
Mechanical

Housework

Housework

Christina...Since my surgery, I found out that "HOUSEWORK MAKES YOU UGLY":D :D Go outside and find a flat rock and paint that saying..:) Leave it where it can be seen. Now every morning, I make a bed, load the dishes, maybe a load of dirty clothes and chat on Valverelacement.com for an hour. Then OUT the door I go..back in around 5 ish...Playing, walking dog and just riding around looking at the beautiful North Georgia Mountains. This house will be here long after I'm gone:D Happy belated 2nd anniversary on your surgery. :) Bonnie

Back