2002 Reunion Agenda is Here!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hank

VR.com Founder, Now just a Member
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Members! Here is the long awaited agenda for the 2002 ValveReplacement.com Reunion in Las Vegas, NV.

This is a preliminary agenda and is of course open for modifications.

We have not yet decided on a concrete meeting place for all of this, it will be decided in a few weeks.

Please provide feedback and modifications will be made to this announcement as warranted.

AGENDA:
Wednesday, October 9
Arrivals/check-in/greetings, etc.
Happy hour ("hang-out with members") ? hotel lobby bar area (4-8pm) Dinner on your own, or we?ll get together.

Thursday, October 10
Breakfast- (9am-til whenever)
Golf? (Tee time forthcoming)
Free time
Happy hour ("hang-out with members") - (4-8pm)
Dinner on your own, or we?ll get together.

Friday, October 11
Breakfast ? (9am-??)
Golf: THE VR.COM OPEN (scheduled tee time)
Dinner meeting-Room (7pm-11pm)
Champagne toast, presentations, etc.
Speaker: Al Lodwick (warfarin.com)

Saturday, October 12
Breakfast- (9am-??)
Free time
Happy hour (4-8pm)
Dinner on your own, or we?ll get together.

Sunday, October 13
Breakfast- (9am-??)
Departures, etc.

Trust me when I say that we will leave feeling MUCH better about our lives and we will have strengthened our friendships many fold.

So far we are looking at the largest turnout ever!

Good work, Hank:
Al and I would like to attend the reunion in LasVegas, God willing and his health is good. Can you believe we missed the one in Scottsdale by a few weeks. What kind of group rate did you get at Caesar's Palace? We would have to stay at the conference hotel because Al probably won't be able to jog around much. Last year we attended a reunion for US Airforce First Radio Relay at the Frontier where the rates were $59 for a double and $79 for a suite. The group guaranteed 20 rooms. When they went over that number, the hotel gave everyone a 5% discount. I certainly hope that we will be able to attend to meet the people who have supported Al and to attend, especially to attend, Al Lodwick's presentation.
Many thanks for the good work you do.
Blanche

I won't be able to make this years reunion either. We're going to be moving around that time. WE don't know where, could be Naples, Italy:D, or San Diego California :( , or we might end up staying here in Washington:rolleyes:. With moving and having two kids, we just can't afford to go to Vegas. Maybe next year? Take it easy!

Dear Hank
I am interest in the information on the reunion in the fall can you sent me some more information on it. What hotel are you all staying in? And all the good stuff like that.
Thanks Sherrin Hutt

Reunion

Reunion

Hi Sherrin,

The dates are at the beginning of this thread. All the details I have as of now are in that post also. I am hesitant to pick the hotel because I haven't been the greatest planner in the past.

I don't think Michelle and I will be staying where most folks stay anyhow. It seems we are always the po folk on the block. What I am hoping is that several people will chime in with a same hotel choice and we can make that the central meeting place. But as of yet, that hasn't happened. A guy can hope can't he :confused:

I will have to choose a place soon and suffer the ramifications later I suppose.

When that happens, I will surely post the info ALL OVER THE PLACE!!

Dear Hank,
I was glad to hear from You. I will help if I can with the hotel thing. IfI have some Ideal how many rooms you want and a ball park price you need. I am good with finding a good price on the web. I have many trips for alot of friend and family. I am going to Vagas next week. I will be there on 7/5-7/9 with three other couples from Ind. Would like to help if I can.
Sherrin Hutt

Can we get ice buckets too?

Can we get ice buckets too?

GO FOR IT, SHERRIN! Your help is much appreciated.

I thought last year's Reunion at the Embassy Suites in Nashville was fantabulous. Anyone who comes to a Reunion (no matter where it's held) will never forget the feeling you go away with. I guarantee it!

I look forward to meeting all who come this year.

See ya there.

p.s. I volunteer to organize next year's Reunion. What do you all think about a Midwest venue like Minneapolis? I'm thinking about trying to arrange a formal group visit to St. Jude Medical.

Hi Perry
Minnnapolis is a great place. I was there a couple of years at the maylo clinic. It is real pretty too! There are lots of antique stores and don't forget Mall America. I will work on Las Vegas today after I get back for cardio rehab. I will let you know what I come up with. Have agreat day everyone:D
Sherrin Hutt

Thanks Sherrin

Thanks Sherrin

Thanks for the help Sherrin.

Hey Perry - I think maybe we should all shack up at Mr. Gleason's place in Jersey next year :D . I'm sure he would love the company :eek:

I would go next year if it was in Minneapolis, I could see my mom and the rest of my family and have daycare! The mall of america is HUGE, it used to have a petting zoo in it, and it has camp snoopy, the amusement park which is cool, too. It also has lego land, for kids. Been there a million times! I'd go if it were there! My mom lives in Rochester, which is about 70 miles south of the mega mall. I could probably use one of their cars, too! Let me know, I can do some research, I have a lot of family there!
Joy

Don't forget towels!

Don't forget towels!

Hank,

The survery approach seems to work pretty well on this site. Perhaps you should post one for the 2003 Reunion Venue, but maybe not until after the Reunion in Vegas? (so far, it looks like Minneapolis would be a good contender).

- Bob's place in New Jersey
- Minneappleseed
- Chicago
- Other

Back