Who's attending the Orlando reunion?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

Mary

We're about six weeks away from the Orlando reunion, but I'm still not sure who's attending. :confused:
If you plan to attend, would you mind posting a reply?
I made our travel reservations today, so we're ready!:)

Hello Mary - Myself and my wife Barbara will be there to enjoy the warm weather and people. I will be great to meet you and probably many others.
Bill

Sadly, I won't be there ... I don't think, anyway.

At least I got to see you a couple months ago, Mary!

And, Bill ... wow ... I'm sorry I'll miss seeing you again :(.

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"My heart is like an open highway" ... BonJovi ... 'It's My Life'

Bill Hall said:
Hello Mary - Myself and my wife Barbara will be there to enjoy the warm weather and people. I will be great to meet you and probably many others.
Bill

Bill,
I look forward to meeting you and your wife. My husband, Bob, and our granddaughter, Haley, will be with us. We should be in Kissimmee late Wednesday afternoon; do you know when you'll arrive?

knightfan2691 said:
Sadly, I won't be there ... I don't think, anyway.

At least I got to see you a couple months ago, Mary!

And, Bill ... wow ... I'm sorry I'll miss seeing you again :(.

"My heart is like an open highway" ... BonJovi ... 'It's My Life'

Oh, come on, Cort! Catch a cheap flight down for two days . . . we'll pick you up at the airport!

Orlando 2008

Orlando 2008

The Brits are coming !!!
Just trying to sort the car hire out, but flights are booked we arrive Wed evening so will see you all Thursday

cheers

Jan and Bill

My wife and I will be attending most of the activities; but, naturally, we will not be staying in the hotel. We live in Orlando and will drive to the hotel or location for each event. We look forward to meeting all of you.

At the risk of possibly making someone change their mind about coming :eek: :rolleyes: :p me and missus will be there Wednesday to enjoy the week-end of fellowship and fun.

Looking forward to meeting some of y'all face to face instead of fingertip to fingertip.

May God Bless,

Danny :)

As Cort said, Sadly.:( Another Chicago member will not be attending. Life is just too busy at the moment.

Having great memories of years past. Our very first VR.Com "union" in 99. San Antonio, TX was the beginning of many more great reunions to be! Have made most of them. With the exception of a few. If you have not attended...highly suggest it! Looking forward to seeing you all next time around! Have a great time!

Mary said:
Oh, come on, Cort! Catch a cheap flight down for two days . . . we'll pick you up at the airport!

Heh ... you know I don't do flights ;). he he he

I'll think about it, though........but, it breaks my heart to think I'd have to fly instead of drive.....

"I've had enough" ... REO Speedwagon ... 'Time For Me To Fly'

Sadly, I don't think it is in the cards for me, either. This is the year I have to hold onto vacation time to go and visit graduate schools with my daughter.

Help -- Somebody party for me!

Chicago members. We need to make it a POINT...to meet locally! No EXCUSES! ;) :p Throw out some dates! Another thread so we don't hijack this one!

Pam and I will be attending the Orlando reunion. I have been to many, not all, but is sure worth all the effort and money involved. Glad it was planned this time of year. Summers are out for me and fall not good either. We always plan another vacation around that time.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Hugs,

I really do want to attend. However, I will only be able to attend a couple of days (1 night). I am very open to which two days I attend. I would really like to attend on an evening when most of those attending will be eating together. Other than the show on Friday night, any suggestions on if would be better to attend on Wed, Thurs or Sat nights?

I also need to see if I can make a room reservation somewhere close to Holdiay Inn Main Gate East. That will also be a factor if I will be able to attend.

Thanks,
Karl

LUVMyBirman said:
Chicago members. We need to make it a POINT...to meet locally! No EXCUSES! ;) :p Throw out some dates! Another thread so we don't hijack this one!

*grins*

I agree! So, who is going to start it? ;).

OH...BTW ... the other weekend (2 weekends ago now, I think?) I met up with some friends at THE ASSEMBLY on Barrington Rd at I-90....GREAT place!!!!!!!!!!

"Sometimes it feels like its all moving way too fast" ... Pat Benatar ... 'Shadows Of The Night'

As Christina said, she and I will be attending. Coming in wed. around 3 pm. We are staying across the street at seralago. How do we get on the list and pay for the dixie stampede on friday??? Anybody have any plans for the saturday open schedule??? What are you all doing on thursday also during the day??

Karl and All

Karl and All

I would suggest attending Thursday night's dinner.

That one will be provided by QAS and it will be free.

Michelle and I and our daughter Jessica will be attending for sure! We will fly in on the 20th, and out on the 24th.

The Friday night dinner location is currently being changed. Dolly PArton sold her Dixie Stampede Dinner Theatre to some flippin developer or someting and they shut the doors immediately!

We have Plan B in the works which may even turn out to be better than Plan A. I will let everyone know about the payment details.

azpam said:
As Christina said, she and I will be attending. Coming in wed. around 3 pm. We are staying across the street at seralago. How do we get on the list and pay for the dixie stampede on friday??? Anybody have any plans for the saturday open schedule??? What are you all doing on thursday also during the day??

We won't be in until Thursday (originally I thought Wednesday), but will be there by mid-afternoon.
Friday, we hope to get up early and hit The Magic Kingdom with our granddaughter for 3-4 hours. The rest of the time we have free, but we will start for home about noon on Saturday.

Back