Scheduled for July 7th OHS

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randinicholle

Hi Everyone! This is my first post as well, and I'm so happy/relieved to find this resource online! I am having my 2nd OHS on July 2nd...I had my first at 3 weeks old wayyy back in 1979 to 'correct' my pulmonary stenosis, and they had told my family (like many I see on this site) that 'someday' my bicuspid aortic valve would need to be replaced...Looks like 2011 is the lucky year! :smile2:

I was lucky enough and healthy enough to deliver a healthy, happy son 2 years ago and look forward to maybe adding to our family in the future...My husband and I are equal parts excited/nervous/scared out of our wits, but I am a patient at the University of Michigan (Go Blue!) and I figure they operated successfully on me when I was 5 lbs and I'm slightly bigger than that now...LOL! ;)

Anyway, thanks for having me and I look forward to befriending many of you...God Bless!

Hi Everyone! This is my first post as well, and I'm so happy/relieved to find this resource online! I am having my 2nd OHS on July 2nd...I had my first at 3 weeks old wayyy back in 1979 to 'correct' my pulmonary stenosis, and they had told my family (like many I see on this site) that 'someday' my bicuspid aortic valve would need to be replaced...Looks like 2011 is the lucky year! :smile2:

I was lucky enough and healthy enough to deliver a healthy, happy son 2 years ago and look forward to maybe adding to our family in the future...My husband and I are equal parts excited/nervous/scared out of our wits, but I am a patient at the University of Michigan (Go Blue!) and I figure they operated successfully on me when I was 5 lbs and I'm slightly bigger than that now...LOL! ;)

Anyway, thanks for having me and I look forward to befriending many of you...God Bless!

WELCOME TO OUR ZANEY FAMILY OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN OHS
I am adding you to the VR family calendar
Godspeed and be sure and keep the family updated ...even by proxy to your husband

Welcome, and my thoughts will be with you on surgery day! I look forward to getting to know you on the boards in the coming months.

Latest posts

Back