If Rain is 'over the hill'... where's Billy??

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rain

My friend, Billy! Happy Birthday!

I wish I could come to Ireland and have a birthday drink with you! :)

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Billy! Happy birthday to you!!

I know where you are at... Hiding in nice 'warm places'? :eek:

You have the perfect present. :) I know you will have a wonderful day. :)

Cheers! Have one for me! :p

Rain

And another...

And another...

Happy Birthday to ya Billy!!! And, many more!!! Cheers!!!

Billy,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dear Billy,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I hope you have a wonderful Birthday and mannny mannny more! I'll have a toast to you tonight when I have a beer. Have fun and take care!

Hi Billy,

I also want to wish you a very happy birthday, and hope you'll have many, many more with all that are dear to you.
Take an extra schnaps for me, will ya?

Hugs,

Christina

Thank Y'all

Thank Y'all

Hey Rain, Perry, Sylvia, Lorraine, Janie and Christina,

Sincere thanks to all of you for your birthday wishes. I really did have a wonderful time - a surprise party with my nearest and dearest all present.

Normally I kinda know what's going on but this took me completely unaware. I did NOT have a clue till everybody suddenly showed up. Everything was such a surprise I was kinda half expecting Ben Smyth to appear at some stage. Sorry you missed it Ben, maybe next time.

It was a night to remember and I must admit that I did have a few Irish whiskeys.

I'm 54 now, a lot has happened since I turned 53.

Thanks again y'all

Happy B-Day Billy

Happy B-Day Billy

I wouls like to wish my dear friend Billy a very happy be-lated Birthday from me to my cute friend. (lol)

God Bless Billy and all.

Ben

Back