Hi Gang......Just wanted to let yall know

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harrybaby666

I am sorry I haven't been around too much lately, but my part time 3rd shift job has not been allowing me to sleep but very little, and I have been trying to find something on 2nd shift, with no luck at all, and it's starting to wear on me physically.....I am hoping that things will get better soon, but I still have been checking in to see what's going on...Just wanted to let you all know I wasn't dead......just horribly tired...LOL Harrybaby:D :D :D :D :D

Hey, I feel for you Harry. I tried a third shift job for a very short time and just could not do it. Hope you find something soon so you don't get too worn down. Best wishes.

Wise

Hey, kiddo!! They say it's your birthday!!!

So Happy Birthday to you!!

Hugs! Marguerite

Hi Harry BABE

Hi Harry BABE

I wish you a Happy Birthday today....and a Happy Father's (Uncle) Day tomorrow.:D ..What do you do from 11 P.M. until 7 A.M.???:p I have spent the night in 9 different motels in 1 month.:p Trip to Wisconsin and Florida..Do you have to make the Morning coffee, ect. for the breakfast bar? Notice they open at 6 A.M.....Thank goodness, as I am an earlybird..nice to have Coffee, juice and pasteries. ....Bonnie

Well, that's good news!!!

Well, that's good news!!!

At least the part about you not being dead!!:D We have missed you around here and hope you find something on the second shift soon. Many hugs. Janet

Harry .....baby! Good luck getting a 2nd shift position. And a belated Happy Birthday to you!

Harry -

Harry -

sorry to hear about your job situation. I have never worked a 3rd shift, but have worked second shift and that was bad enough. I don't think it is "natural" for a human being to work/stay awake through the night - it can cause health problems all around.

Happy belated birthday to you!! May your upcoming year bring positive changes in your job situation and just all good things to you!!

Christina L

Oh Thank Yall for your support and birthday wishes...

Oh Thank Yall for your support and birthday wishes...

I am so desperate to get off of 3rd shift that I am thinking of applying at Dunkin Doughnuts as there is just no work in my area other than C Store work or Dunkin Doughnuts....but thankfully, if everything works out, I am going to start training to become an accountant and auditor. I am really excited as hopefully this will mean a career that I can actually do without problems of any sort. Again, thanks for all the birthday wishes and support. You all are the absolute best!!! Harrybaby:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Happy Belated Birthday Harry!!!!! Hope you had a great day!

And Dunkin Donuts sounds good to me - we discovered them last year in FLORIDA!!! - If you start working there, you'll have to sen dover parcels - lol!

Do hope you find something to suit you soon tho!

Lots of love
Emma
xxx

Bonnie....I do it ALL between 11pm and 7am....

Bonnie....I do it ALL between 11pm and 7am....

Granbonny said:
I wish you a Happy Birthday today....and a Happy Father's (Uncle) Day tomorrow.:D ..What do you do from 11 P.M. until 7 A.M.???:p I have spent the night in 9 different motels in 1 month.:p Trip to Wisconsin and Florida..Do you have to make the Morning coffee, ect. for the breakfast bar? Notice they open at 6 A.M.....Thank goodness, as I am an earlybird..nice to have Coffee, juice and pasteries. ....Bonnie

My boss has me doing things that he knows that I shouldn't be doing...I do heavy cleaning, I make coffee in the morning, I do the night audit (close out the previous day's business, and start the new business day). I am hoping that I am going to get into classes to become an accountant/auditor if everything goes well....Harrybaby:eek: :D :eek: :D

Happy Birthday Harry

Happy Birthday Harry

Hi Harry

I hope you had a good birthday!!! sorry its late

I really hope you manage to find a better job, Will we see you on sunday chat ? I hope so

Take care friend

Jan

Latest posts

Back