Hi Everyone.......

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EireCara

*Hi All....just thought I would put up a photo (even though Im extremely camera shy) so as to put a face to the name..as I find it nice to see a photo of you guys......aw heck might as well go all the way (we are practically family, lol) My 'real' name is, Jacqui. Now I REALLY feel at home. 8)

Cyber Family

Cyber Family

Dear Jacqui: Welcome in!!

I so agree that this group is like family. I came on to the board using a "screen name" and pictue from the deck of our home. After a while I too wanted to use my "real picture", and name-and I wanted to share my concerns, then my pictures, and then my writings.

I have often thought about this group of people that came into my "heart" about the same time as my new valve. There are a lot of groups on the internet, and a lot of things that bring them together. But this little group has people of all ages, men and women, every economic class, and all parts of the world. And they seem to know how (and just the right time) to be serious, funny, strict, smart or encouraging. And most of all-wise. (And they can do all of these at the same time, if needed). Thanks for your post.

Hi Jacqui! Thanks for sharing your picture as well as your name. My family thinks I'm slightly nuts for being so attached to the people here. I know they'd feel differently if they found a group of people that shared a life-altering event in their life. I may be slightly nuts (Ross is my hero, after all:D ), but not for looking on this place as family.

Hi Jacqui! And welcome again :)

It truely is like a family around here. I have started to give my husband a few updates about everyone on our nightly walks - And I always check in to see how those having OHS have gone :)

Hi Jacqui!!

Hi Jacqui!!

Nice to officially meet you!!
I share your feelings about this unique group of people. I know that you all have made such a positive difference in my life and health. Quite a blessing - truly.
Looking forward to many more opportunities for learning, sharing, support, friendship, laughs and tears, prayers and shoulders, and everything else that comes with being a family!!

Hi Jacqui -

Nice picture and good idea the way you posed, a bit away from the camera. I'm hesitant to put my photo up too.

I was reading about your rhythm issues on the other thread and I'm hoping you get some good answers and soon:).

Take care.

Susan BAV said:
Hi Jacqui -

Nice picture and good idea the way you posed, a bit away from the camera. I'm hesitant to put my photo up too.

I was reading about your rhythm issues on the other thread and I'm hoping you get some good answers and soon:).

Take care.

Hi Susan, Thanks for your reply. I didnt get to see to my doc today as my son is very unwell and I had to bring him to the doc today urgently he suddenly became REALLY unwell (he has tonsillitis) his tonsils are like....cauliflours...eek!! Poor chap.

*AS for the photo...that was just a random photo taken in August while on holidays with my sister in England !! But believe me ''the further away from the camera a better ...lol. Best Wishes...Jacqui

Hi Jacqui -

Could your son be contagious? Can you inform his doctor about your situation and see if he recommends antibiotics for you?

This may not be connected in any way but it reminded me of one of my husband's aunts telling me that she kept getting strep throat years ago and eventually developed rheumatic fever. Turned out that her husband was a carrier of strep, although he wasn't ill from it, and he kept reinfecting his wife. It was quite an ordeal for them many years ago.

Latest posts

Back