Flu shots

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gail in Ca

Just a reminder to all that the flu shots are just around the corner. Get yours then, don't wait.
My local drug store is giving them on Oct 13, so I will get mine then, the sooner the better.
Gail

Flu shot

Flu shot

had mine yesterday at PCP..Dad will not get his until Nov. 11th.. Heard it will hit hard in Jan. Bonnie

Thanks for the reminder Gail. My daughter had hers yesterday. She my little 'carrier':) Those of you with school aged children....wise idea to have them enoculated! It helps!

Will have mine next week when I see my GP.

Did read it's going to be a bad season.

Hey Gail,
Thanks for the reminder. I get mine on Oct. 17. Thanks again!
Take Care

Dave
Heart Center of the Rockies

Flu Shot

Flu Shot

I will be calling PCP office today to ask. I may call my insurance company about it also, Blue Cross/ Blue Shield. I did not have this insurance this time last year. But I will get shot.

Take care and thanks for reminder.

Carolne
09-13-01
Aortic valve replacement
St. Jude's Valve

They are giving them everywhere, so be sure to get one. It's important this year. I heard on TV a day or so ago that this year it could be quite bad and the season is heating up rapidly. My brother is in assisted living and they are giving to all tenants and their families next Tuesday so I am in line. It takes a few weeks for the shot to be in full effect, so don't forget that part.

Thanks for the reminders.....we're set for the 24th.....can't wait, OUCH!

Ev

Flu shot

Flu shot

Had mine 2 days ago...Noticed this a.m. arm is a little red and warm to touch where I got it..Guess that is normal? Bonnie

Latest posts

Back